So, I have been reading too many wish lists lately and therefore thought of writing down one for my own self too. It would be great to be able to complete these before I move on to my next life.
- Live on a beach for some days.
- Run a marathon (10 Km in under an hour).
- Go on a road trip to some distant location (something like a trip to Leh).
- Go to Tibet, live a monk’s life for a week/month.
- Cook a full meal my self.
Go to a graduate school.Become a doctor (not the one which cures others).
- Publish my own book (a book on my favorite poems).
- Attend a live concert (preferably Coldplay).
- Do volunteer social work for an extended period of time.
- Start a social enterprise.
- Find someone who loves me, propose and marry her (try and try and at last you succeed).
- Contribute something significant to the open source (yeah, a geeky contributor too).
- Complete my wishlist of places I want to visit – New Zealand (for its beauty), Norway (I want to see the sun at 12 am), Switzerland, Amsterdam (you know why :P).
- Have a six (at least a 4) pack abs for a short period of time.
- Buy my mother a Honda City.
- Learn a musical instrument.
- Try sky diving, bungee jumping – getting closer to death.
- Publish a top tier conference paper all alone by myself.
To Be Continued ……